31st European Annual
Congress on Surgical Infections
7th – 9th June 2018, Athens, Greece
About the Congress
SIS-E 2018 Topics
- SIS-E olympics case report contest: present your case and win!
- Update on antimicrobial resistance: all a surgeon should know
- New antibiotics and stewardship
- Practice changing trials in surgical infections
- Bowel prep/antibiotics in colorectal surgery: pro/con debate
- Interactive clinical case scenarios
- Complex corner: necrotizing fasciitis, pancreatitis, fistulas, etc.
- Video forum
- Surgical site infection research (pre-clinical & clinical) opportunities
- Impact of fungal infections & C.Dif on SSI outcomes
- Incision management to prevent SSI
Sponsorship + Exhibition Opportunities
Take the opportunity to reach over 180+ surgeons in this ideal business and networking setting. A range of opportunities are available and we would be delighted to discuss these with you, let us know your requirements and we will work with you to create a bespoke package.
If you are interested in sponsorship or exhibition opportunities as part of SIS-E 2018 please contact Colm O’Grady
email@example.com or +353 (0)1 296 8688.