Register to attend the SIS-E 2017 Congress in Hamburg on 8 – 9th June 2017
- Experience a congress that strives to innovate and add value for its participants
- Inspire and empower your peers from around the world by sharing your own expertise by submitting an abstract
- Sharpen your skills and learn new practices that will help you and your organisation be more effective
- Develop your own network and build key partnerships with experts and influencers thanks to an interactive programme and social events
- Invest in yourself and your organisation and participate in a unique conference providing education opportunities
Early registration: 7 November 2016 – 18 April 2017
Late registration: 19 April 2017 – 1 June 2017
|Registration Type||Rate € (incl. 19% DE Vat)|
|Member – Early||€450|
|Member – Regular||€510|
|Non-member – Early||€550|
|Non-member – Regular||€590|
|Trainee – Early*||€250|
|Trainee – Regular*||€300|
|German Surgeon – Early||€250|
|German Surgeon – Regular||€300|
- Payment is required upon registration. The registration system will operate on a credit card only basis. We accept Visa, MasterCard and some Maestro cards. Credit Card fees apply.
- All registration fees are inclusive of 19% DE VAT
- If you wish to pay by bank/wire transfer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All payments made to the SIS-E must be in Euros (€).
- Trainee: Must forward a letter from their supervisor confirming student status to email@example.com
What’s included in the Congress fee?
- Congress sessions
- Coffee and tea breaks on Thursday and Friday
- Lunch on Thursday and Friday
- Access to the SIS-E Exhibition
- Welcome Reception (registration required)
- Access to the SIS-E Olympics (registration required)
What costs extra?
- SIS-E Congress Dinner – €65
Registration Cancellation Refund Policy
|By 18 April 2017 (17:00 GMT)||No fee will be charged|
|Between 19 April – 8 May 2017 (17:00 GMT)||50% of fee will be charged|
|From 9 May 2017||Full fee will be charged|
Please note that fees will not be refunded until after the Congress
To register a group of delegates please contact the SIS-E 2017 Delegate Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Attendees – Visa Requirements
Delegates are responsible for obtaining their visas. Please visit the website of the Germany Foreign Affairs for more information. Once your registration fees have been fully paid and you require a letter please contact email@example.com
Save money on your Congress registration fee!
Become a member of SIS-E when you register for the Congress and save on the Congress registration fee. Click on the link below to find out about the great benefits of SIS-E Membership.