Tradition and Future
The Surgical Infection Society – Europe was founded in 1987 in Hamburg and in 2017, we are returning to celebrate its 30th Anniversary.
The congress will address:
- Negative pressure therapy in open abdomen
- New insights in antibiotic therapy
- Multidrug resistance challenge in surgical patients. What to add to daily practice?
- New perspectives in GI anastomotic leakages
- Management of large hernias in high
The SIS-E Olympics
Interactive case-based workshop for residents and young surgeons where you can Defend Your Case And Win Excellent Prizes!
The Surgical Infection Society Europe (SIS-E) is the only European society that specifically focusses on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of various surgical infections frequently encountered in surgical practice. Attending the congress will provide you with invaluable knowledge to assist your daily work.
Why Hamburg is so unique!
|Abstract Submissions Deadline||22 February 2017 (Closed)|
|SIS-E Olympics Case Report Submission Deadline||8 March 2017 (Closed)|
|Early Registration||7 November 2016 – 18 April 2017|
|Late Registration||19 April – 1 June 2017|
|Congress Dates||8 – 9 June 2017|